trickyryan88trickyryan88

Main Movies Art Reviews Stats

Walking Animation-my 1st Walking Animation-my 1st

Funny

It's funny with the song, Nice job

Zombie Survival 101 Zombie Survival 101

Awsome

Thanks, earlyer I thought I shoud shoot them in the arm but, Now that song showed be what to do.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Awesome!, but a bug :(

the game a EPIC, don't get me wrong, but the bug made it sadly lose 2 pts... want to know what the bug is? you probabily do, well when I got attacked by reaching a check point as expected, I killed all the oppposing people but it still said UNDER ATTACK!! this lasted for the rest of the game and it was hard to tell if I really was being attacked.. other then that GREAT game!!

I am Zombie I am Zombie

Awsome!

A truely Awsome game! though It gets boring after a while thats why u get 9 pts.

Zombowling Zombowling

Not Bad.

It is a pretty good game It coud be a little more complex though, like the power to upgrade the bowling ball for more fire power or, walking zombies for harder levels but, overall it is a good game.

Lone X - Endgame Lone X - Endgame

Great work! I like how this song doesn't have a five minute boring drumbeat introduction loop. (Bad way of starting off a song in my opinion.) The song also not only sounds great, but has a degree of emotion behind it. This song is gold.

- Ryan

Lone-X responds:

Well thanks for your review, Ryan! Keep it real! :-)

Peace and love,
Lone X

Be Optimistic! Be Optimistic!

Has a light feel

This song has a nice, happy, light feel to it and it is easily enjoyable. anyways I gave it a five and I was the first voter. nice job!

Delursaytu responds:

Thanks! I didn't expect anybody to get much enjoyment out of it because its so far behind everything else you hear on this site, but apparently you did, and that makes me feel awesome =D